We are hiring. Position available immediately. Please send cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Workspace@45 - Canton, MA 02021
Workspace@45 is a coworking/private office community located in Canton, MA. We cater to entrepreneurs and professionals who need a quiet, clean and productive work environment. We are in need of a locally based, highly organized, technically proficient, high energy professional who will be measured on his/her ability to enhance our sense of community and cater to our members needs. Success will be measured by retaining current tenants and assisting ownership in expanding the business.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Ensure customer retention and satisfaction with great service!
• Maximise customer satisfaction results through regular customer engagement
• Handle customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently. Escalate critical issues to ownership when necessary
• Help promote the business by co-hosting regularly scheduled events
• Daily reporting of business center activities to ownership
• Ensure that the workspace is in top condition at all times
• Interact with building management to address issues that may arise
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
• Professional communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining relationships
• Prior sales and/or retail experience a plus!
• Solid organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
• Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
• Ability and desire to understand Wifi and Telecom services
Start date: November 20, 2017
Job Type: Full-time